For those of you who renew vehicles in January, please know that we will be unable to do your renewal until at least January 16. The state does not input your information for us to process until January. Please be patient with us as we are at the mercy of the state and the new system that is being implemented.
Welcome to the Trigg County Clerk website. Thank you for providing me the opportunity to serve as your County Clerk. I hope this website will help answer some of your questions concerning the duties of our office. The County Clerk's office is one with many responsibilities, which include:
- Motor vehicle and mobile home licensing
- Voter registration and elections
- Recording of important records (deeds, mortgages, releases, easements, wills, Notary bonds)
- Recording of Veterans' discharge papers (free of charge)
- Issuance of marriage licenses
- Processing of delinquent real estate taxes and administering tax sales
Our goal is to serve the public with courtesy and professionalism. We strive to provide a helpful, customer-friendly office.
If you have any questions that are not answered on this website, please do not hesitate to call us at 270-522-6661.
Carmen Finley, Trigg County Clerk