Welcome to the Trigg County Clerk website. Thank you for providing me the opportunity to serve as your County Clerk. I hope this website will help answer some of your questions concerning the duties of our office. The County Clerk's office is one with many responsibilities, which include:
- Motor vehicle and mobile home licensing
- Voter registration and elections
- Recording of important records (deeds, mortgages, releases, easements, wills, Notary bonds)
- Recording of Veterans' discharge papers (free of charge)
- Issuance of marriage licenses
- Processing of delinquent real estate taxes and administering tax sales
Our goal is to serve the public with courtesy and professionalism. We strive to provide a helpful, customer-friendly office. If you have any questions that are not answered on this website, please do not hesitate to call us at 270-522-6661.
Trigg County Clerk
Delinquent Property Tax Information
The Delinquent Tax Sale for 2018 tax bills will be at 9:00 a.m. on July 22, 2019 at the Fiscal Court, 38 Main Street, Cadiz, KY. For more information, contact our office at 270-522-6661.
Access 2018 Delinquent Tax Information