Welcome to the Trigg County Clerk website. Thank you for providing me the opportunity to serve as your County Clerk. I hope this website will help answer some of your questions concerning the duties of our office. The County Clerk's office is one with many responsibilities, which include:
- Motor vehicle and mobile home licensing
- Voter registration and elections
- Recording of important records (deeds, mortgages, releases, easements, wills, Notary bonds)
- Recording of Veterans' discharge papers (free of charge)
- Issuance of marriage licenses
- Processing of delinquent real estate taxes and administering tax sales
Our goal is to serve the public with courtesy and professionalism. We strive to provide a helpful, customer-friendly office. If you have any questions that are not answered on this website, please do not hesitate to call us at 270-522-6661.
Trigg County Clerk
Delinquent Property Tax Information
The Delinquent Tax Sale for 2018 tax bills will be July 22, 2019 at the Fiscal Court, 38 Main Street, Cadiz, KY. For more information, contact our office at 270-522-6661.
Access 2018 Tax Information